ONLINE PRIVATE SESSIONS
I AM ADAPTING
Due to the current global health crisis, I have transitioned to offering online private sessions. You’ll find details and registration links below. Please join me, wherever you are in the world!
Online Private Sessions
Dates and times to be determined based on mutual availability.
Online private sessions will set you up for success as you develop a solid foundation of knowledge. You will improve your alignment, increase stamina, and reduce stress levels significantly. Each session is 60 minutes.
Online Private Session Fees:
One Person: $110
PAYMENT POLICIES FOR ONLINE & IN PERSON CLASSES
- All purchases are final. No refunds permitted.
- Discount class packages expire 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Discount class packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Your registration is complete upon payment for a single class or a prepaid package. The Zoom link for the class will be emailed to you once payment is received. You are encouraged to submit your payment a minimum of 24 hours in advance of class time.
SETTING UP A PRACTICE SPACE:
- Yoga Mat ~or~ XL beach towel
- Folding Chair
- Yoga Strap ~or~ long scarf or sash from your bathrobe
- 2 blankets
Online Private Sessions Details
What to Expect:
Your session begins with an evaluation of your specific needs. This includes an assessment of your current health status.
I will provide a custom-designed yoga or meditation program, easy to use at home, or during business travel.
Follow-up support is essential, via email or video conversation.
You will learn the fundamentals FIRST. I use my thirty years of teaching experience to help you build a home practice best suited for your body type and health needs.
Included is the exploration of meditation, use of breath, and what kind of yoga practice is optimal for your lifestyle.
Specialized Instruction Includes:
- Developing a meditation practice
- Yoga for better sleep
- Therapeutic yoga for the spine
- Yoga for seniors
- Yoga for cardiac & vascular health
- Prenatal/post-natal yoga for childbirth & recovery