ONLINE BABY AND ME YOGA
I AM ADAPTING
Due to the current global health crisis, I have transitioned to offering online Baby and Me Yoga classes. You’ll find details and registration links below. Please join me, wherever you are in the world!
Baby and Me Yoga
Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays, 3-4pm (Pacific Standard Time)
This class is for babies and their caregivers from newborn to 6 months (pre-crawlers). This is the perfect postpartum activity whether you have had a natural or cesarean birth. Instruction on infant massage is included in the class.
Online Class Packages Available:
5 Class Package: $95
10 Class Package: $180
20 Class Package: $340
PAYMENT POLICIES FOR ONLINE & IN PERSON CLASSES
- All purchases are final. No refunds permitted.
- Discount class packages expire 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Discount class packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Your registration is complete upon payment for a single class or a prepaid package. The Zoom link for the class will be emailed to you once payment is received. You are encouraged to submit your payment a minimum of 24 hours in advance of class time.
Benefits of online Baby and Me Yoga include:
- Taking a class from the comfort of your own home
- Increased strength and emotional balance
- Reduces back tension from nursing and carrying your baby
- Enhanced core strength and healing of the pelvic floor
- You are sure to make new friends and feel a strong sense of community
SETTING UP A PRACTICE SPACE:
- Dress comfortably
- Set up your yoga mat 15 minutes before class
- Bring: Yoga mat, a soft baby blanket, and a few toys your infant loves
- And of course, bring your baby!
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
I have been an influential educator of Yoga and Meditation in the SF Bay Area since 1986. A senior certified instructor, I continue to build my loyalty to the practice and to our community.
I have earned popular acclaim for supporting growing families. My Prenatal Yoga and Baby and Me (Postnatal) Yoga classes provide joy and inspiration to my clients each week.